The S4F is low cost, small size traffic controller, specially designed for low – complexity intersections where it `s not necessary to manage the flow of more than 4 phases. It complies with the COVENIN 2753 – 1999 STANDARD requirements.
TRAFFIC CONTROLLER S-4F
- 4 programmable phases as vehicular or pedestrian.
- Setting the order of the phases output sequence.
- A detector per phase, configurable as vehicular, pedestrian or as omission of the pedestrian or vehicular phase.
- Intermintent output fully configurable per phase, allowing the yellow or red lights to be placed intermittently.
- 16 configurable work plans, each of 8 intervals.
- 9 work cycles including programmed flashing cycle 0.
- Test rutine to diagnose functioning of control.
- 16 characters x 2 line backlit LCD display for use in dimply lighted enviroments.
- 4 modes of operation: normal mode, semi – acted, police panel, synchronized mode with GPS.
- Real time clock with lithium battery backup with a duration of 9 years.
- Storage in non – volatile memory with an information backup for a period of more than 40 years.
- Temperature sensor for air extractor control (optional).
- Solid state output switches integrated into a single card with zero cross load activation.
- Ability of activate load of both incandescent and high brightness LED lamps.
- Synchronization via GPS module.
- 90 V a 135 V AC supply voltage.
- Working frecuency of 60 Hz ± 5 %.
- Time accuracy of 100 msec ± 1 msec.
- Minimun green interval, extension, pedestrian crossing, pedestrian delay and pedestrian extension configurations from 0 to 255 seconds.
- Pedestrian clearance range from 0 to 25 seconds.
- Yellow interval configurable from 0 to 9 seconds.
- 1 Hz Intermittent frecuency.
- Input impedance of detectors and output to luminaires according to NEMA standard.
- Opto – coupled load switching with zero crossing.
- Dimensions 0.30 x 0.50 x 0.20 m (with cabinet included).
- Weight: 8.5 Kg (with cabinet included).